I'm still weirded out that this Heath Ledger thing is still bothering me. I guess I liked him as an actor more than I realized. I'm so sad there won't be anything more from him. So sad for his family and little girl. So sad we can never know for sure where people are until we get there ourselves. Although I hope when I show up in Heaven I won't have to know who isn't there. There is no sadness in Heaven. As a human even that sounds sad.
Enjoying an evening with sis. Celia went to sleep uncharacteristically early. Fell asleep on my bed while watching House with us. Such a doll.
Enjoying some Ney York Cheesecake flavored Hershey's Kisses. My new favorite Kisses.
This is my layout for this week's faith discovery challenge at Faith Sisters. I even purchased one of the new kits. Couldn't resist!!
No comments:
Post a Comment