Saturday, April 12, 2008

Don't Be Afraid To Rock The Boat!!!

The best advice I have recieved of late? Rock the boat! Why are we so afraid of criticism for speaking the truth? Even as adults we still want to be popular and "cool" -- who wants to be the weirdo? Well, I do for one. If following Christ and believing He really did die for my sins is "weird" -- then bring it on!!

There is a person out there who is spreading lies and literally actually teaching false doctrines to millions---but during another hour of the day this person puts on another hat and gives and gives and gives--"blessing" others with gifts--what an amazingly evil and deceitful thing to do and be.

I have an open mind you see--it takes incredible faith to believe what I do, that there is only one way to live, only one path to follow, only one God. I pray that you would have an open mind and are open to the Holy Spirit's leading as you check out the following links. Jesus is THE way, the ONLY way, and the only hope you will EVER need.

YOU are nothing without God. YOU have no control over your life. YOU are utterly lost until you submit to the will of our gracious Heavenly Father.

http://www.watchman.org/oprah.htm#OprahProfile



http://www.sinner-prayer.com/
“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

http://pentecostalevangel.ag.org/Articles2002/4581_journey.cfm

No comments: