
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y K A T R I N A!
How busy was today? I didn't even take a photo of my shoes. Ah! Got some done... though not enough.
I just sang two choruses of God Will Take Care of you using Celia's foot as a microphone. Almost made up for missing her all day. Not quite though. If her bed was a bit wider I'd go sleep in there. Try getting up from there at 2am with one arm and one leg asleep. I AM wonder woman.
Watched the shortened version of Space Jam (since the video store copy had strategically placed scratches)--ate Springfield-style Chinese food. Did a few summarizations of Celia's literary choices--made her gigge. >insert sighing smilie here!<
Jon rented StarDust. Raise your hand if you know how funny that is!
I just sang two choruses of God Will Take Care of you using Celia's foot as a microphone. Almost made up for missing her all day. Not quite though. If her bed was a bit wider I'd go sleep in there. Try getting up from there at 2am with one arm and one leg asleep. I AM wonder woman.
Watched the shortened version of Space Jam (since the video store copy had strategically placed scratches)--ate Springfield-style Chinese food. Did a few summarizations of Celia's literary choices--made her gigge. >insert sighing smilie here!<
Jon rented StarDust. Raise your hand if you know how funny that is!
No comments:
Post a Comment