Thursday, February 14, 2008

Keeping busy(ish)

Been siiick. Feeling a bit better...or just different symptoms. Who knows. Two feet of Kleenex on the floor by my bed. Yuck. At least digital scrapping takes minimal energy on a laptop. I'm sure this thing is completely contaminated by now. Watching The Village (again) and trying to be a bit more productive since I INTEND to get back to work tomorrow. I miss my Bear and my WP homies. :)

This gorgeous layout, a RAK (random act of kindness), was done by Cheryl (visit her blog in my blog links) from Faith Sisters. Her work is amazing!!

This is my mama and daddy....way back when...

This is my layout for PEACE for the Faith Sisters Scripture Challenge this week.

This is my Little Chef (she was stirring shredded cheese into tomato juice)

This is my lovely lil sis and my lovely kiddo~

And last but not least...for valentines, My Handyman :)

No comments: