This is the best Rob Thomas song ever. Catch me at the right time of day and it brings tears!
I've been wanting to use it for a scrapbook layout and it was perfect for the Faith Sisters Faith Discovery Challenge {#9}. Scroll down to check it out.~
Favorite Rob Thomas song is Lonely No More... No, it's Smooth, with Santana, but the favorite video is Lonely No More cuz he shakes his tushy in those extra tight jeans.
Dude, my manager totally looks like Rob Thomas. Thank you, now I want to watch Meet the Robinsons. Why don't I own that? Do you have any Rob Thomas albums I can bum off you next time I'm home?
Long story short...Celia said to me, "My head feels like turtles." After a lengthy discussion and line of questionging to make sure I was translating her 3-year-old vernacular correctly, I realized she said exactly what she meant. Why her head felt like turtles I'll never know!
8 comments:
Such a beautiful layout! I think that picture is great!
Gorgeous page! I love the dreamy feel to it.
what a pretty song! tfs love the page!
That song is prefect for that layout.
Oh, that's a fabulous layout! Love all the texture, and the colors.
Gorgeous LO!
I really like that layout!
Favorite Rob Thomas song is Lonely No More... No, it's Smooth, with Santana, but the favorite video is Lonely No More cuz he shakes his tushy in those extra tight jeans.
Dude, my manager totally looks like Rob Thomas. Thank you, now I want to watch Meet the Robinsons. Why don't I own that? Do you have any Rob Thomas albums I can bum off you next time I'm home?
Post a Comment