My layout for the Faith Sisters {Focus on Mom} challenge: Mothers day is quickly approaching, let's focus on Mom's for this weeks challenge! Create a page about your mom or even about being a mom!I tried doing a more "traditional" layout for this one. I had to bypass the urge to journal an add pictures all over it. Ouch. But I think it turned out pretty good. I like the MOMMY down the side, I think. Oh, and this isn't my mom's usual hat--it's DD's on Easter. :)
I also uploaded a new {freebie} at Bohemian Bear.
5 comments:
Wonderful layout. I love that challenge.
You did a great job on the challenge. Love your layout.
that is a great page!
I love Mom layouts! I always cry, though, when I do mine! And yes, my mom is still alive and well, so I don't know why it has that effect on me. LOL.
Cool layouts!
Post a Comment