Friday, May 23, 2008

TTLGAIF ~ Thank the Lord God Almighty, It's Friday!!

Now this is pretty cool, I got layout of the day at The Shaker Box! Woohoo! That never happens! Nic asked me to do something with this picture Ross took...which we discovered in the meantime that a toad stool and a mushroom are the same thing...just a toad stool is..yknow..poisonous and magical...and way cooler.

Credits: Green background paper by Kreative Karma, found in Sunny Kohler's Road Trip Travel Kit. White/Gold floral background paper by Lori Imel, found in her Sprink Kit, part of the Faith Sisters Spring Collaboration Kit. Frames and wings were altered and glittered from internet freebies.Cool beans toad stool and grass photos by Ross Tilghman.


I actually created it two different ways and (of course) decided to upload the one with my Bear in it. Here's the other version.



I got three new CDs yesterday at the GPH bookstore, that is sadly going out of business. But awesome sales! And my employee discount still applies, woohoo! Also got Celia and Jon some books. Got one for me too. We'll see how soon my brain works enough to try and read it.

And I just found out another of my LOs is featured on the Faith Sisters blog as well! I created this one for Sunny Kohler and Kreative Karma's Road Trip Travel Kit.



Here are two two-page layouts I made. I've been going through the old collages I used to make to send in e-mails (before the days of Flickr!) and am scrapping them and then tossing out the collages (need more hard drive space!). I created these (four LOs!) with kits from Lori Imel, Eressea Designs, and Sunny Kohler Designs. The purple flowers here are from Eressea's Romantic Nightwalk Kit, I've used it for tons of layouts!




Here's one I'm still working on. {Need to do the journaling} I'm calling this one, As For Me and My Castle, created with Lor Imel's As For Me and My House Kit. This is the quilt I made (read: designed and painstakingly double-quilted with metallic thread) for Celia's first Christmas.

So that's about it for today (so far!). I thought I'd make a little slideshow of my most recent LOs. ~ Have a great day! TGIF! and TFL!















EDIT:: Here's the finished LO for this one! I think it turned out pretty good (if I don't say so myself!)

6 comments:

Beth said...

ok, that toadstool one is just magical!! Thanks for sharing!

Beth at:
http://bethnixon.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages, the toadstool LO is so beautiful!and congrats on all your features!

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh, I love that mushroom/toadstool one! Congratulations on being featured! You do some beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy!
This is your cousin, Cherise. What a great artist you are! I love your scrap book pages and the pictures of Ceilia are just adorable! Nice to know you have a blog. I've got it book marked :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.