Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Tuesday! LOs and Videos!

I love it when I download a new kit and open it only to find out that it is FABULOUS and even better, VERSATILE! I found myself digging out CHRISTMAS photos to work with. How cool is that? I know I'll be using papers an elments from this kit for a lot of pages.

These four layouts are all created from "Soft and Sweet Page Kit" by Sisters Designs, available at artandscrap.com

My silly Annie Laurie.





Katrina and Chris on their trip to Colorado.


A lil LO 'bout { ME }. I'm silly, I know, scrapping my Flair...but Flair was such a great idea! *LQTM!* The background paper here is from Krystal Hartley. Click on the image to check it out in my Faith Sisters Gallery. This is me. Sugar on the outside, sarcasm on the inside! That Captain Kirk flair just cracks me up to pieces!!! If you can't read it, it says, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how AWESOME I am." --And you have to emphasize the AWESOME and practically wink a little bit to get it right. :) ) And I have GOT to find Enchanted to buy (fo' cheap that is). I love a good movie that both Celia and I like to watch. I mean, The Backyardigans are cute and all...but I can only take so much CUTE. I have Celia. I don't need more cute. ;)


Now for some adorable(IMHO!) videos of my Bear. :)
Falling asleep while eating her dinner!

Singing "Jesus died for you and me..." at the top of her lungs for all the neighbors to hear!

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

LOVE the new header! Celia is so darn cute! I love the "Thank You Thank You!"