Friday, June 6, 2008

More Friday {Stuff}

So, since I've been sick the past few days I haven't been able to think straight and create anything!

I grabbed this adorable Quick Page from Emma {at the Faith Sisters Shop} and threw in some of Ro's fabulous grunge goodies. I LOVE this picture of Celia! Jon took it at Dolly's the other night. Such a treasure *sigh*.
So someone mentioned I should try out for more CTs since I just gobble everything up! So on a whim I applied to a few CTs this morning and I already got accepted to one! I'll have more info on that later!! *cool beans!*

I'm considering surprising Missy C by letting her paint some of her wooden blocks this evening. If I have the courage to get into that kind of mess, that is!!

Well, I can't help but scrap a good picture twice, so here she is again! This is a freebie kit by Summer Driggs. SO CUTE!

No comments: