Friday, June 27, 2008

Praise the Lord once again; the week shall end!

Today's post brought to you by TGIF!! Woohoo!
Lord, let my walk today be slow. What am I in such a hurry for? Remind me that it is not how fast I go. But what I see. And I want to see glimpses of You.Text and photo by this post by Ann Voscamp @ aholyexperience.com. Used with permission. Thank you, Ann!
Vertical ribbon and fringe and Paris "card" (background paper I altered) by Royanna Fritschman
Background paper, ribbon and staples by Bohemian Bear (That's me!)

This is for the Talents Challenge at Faith Sisters. The scripture is Matthew 25:14-29, and the journaling reads:My precious Bear, you are so blessed with God’s gifts… I love watching you grow and learn… I imagine and dream of what talents you will find… I love the spark in your eyes when you learn something new... the understanding I see radiating from your spirit… I am blessed that He placed you in my care… -Mommy

~Created with~Carolyn Kite's Baby of Mine (Girl) Kit

~Created with~Carolyn Kite's Baby of Mine(Girl) Kit~Created With~Neverland Scraps Impact Belts Kit ~Created With~ Neverland Scraps Impact Belts Kit



Just being a little silly with this one! That's a Clip Art cigarette by the way!
Created with Parisian Love by Cinnamon Designs
and French Flea Market by Royanna Fritschman



No comments: