I was hoping to catch some of my Faith Sisters in the chat room, but alas, I spent the latter part of the evening snuggled with one Miss Celia Duggins, watching Charlie and The Chocolate Factory--or "Wiggy Wonga" as she calls him. :) Jon's home now so he gets the Celia tuck-in (she napped till after 7pm!) and it's my turn to have "fun" --which for me means finishing this blog post and hittin' the hay! Missions dinner at church tomorrow--yay for carbohydrates--NOT!
Here are just *some* of my recent layouts--the majority of which I made today. Yes, I've been busy! (I just wish my brain were still useful for other things!)
-e.e. cummings
A photo Jon took of Celia at the park on Friday.
Created with Scraps2You's
{Sweet Dream} Kit
(The papers in this kit are so gorgeous, you hardly need any elements!
{Sweet Dream} Kit
(The papers in this kit are so gorgeous, you hardly need any elements!
Kelsey's Graduation
Created with
the Faith Sisters
Patriotic Collaboration Kit
Created with
the Faith Sisters
Patriotic Collaboration Kit
I took this photo with my cell camera at sunset--these are by our shed out back.
{Cat Laws}
Featuring
the Divine Miss Annie Laurie
Created With
Krystal Hartley's
{My Piano Room} Kit
Featuring
the Divine Miss Annie Laurie
Created With
Krystal Hartley's
{My Piano Room} Kit
She wouldn't open her eyes
to take a picture!
Created with digital elements by Royanna Fritschman
and
Krystal Hartley
Celia and Paw Paw
checking out the
woodpecker hole
in the tree limb out front.
Created With
The Faith Sisters
Patriotic Collaboration Kit
Round Metal Alpha
by Wilro & Co.
The naming of cats is a difficult matter. It isn't just one of your holiday games. You may think at first I'm mad as a hatter. When I tell you a cat must have three different names. -T.S. Elliot
Created With
Scraps2You's
{Sweet Dream} Kit
S'Mores
Created With
Scraps2You's
{Sweet Dream} Kit
Created With
Paper by Scraps2You's
Paper by Scraps2You's
{Sweet Dream} Kit
Alpha and Journaling Mat
by Clever Crow
Love One Another
Created With
Just Dotty
by Neverland Scraps
available at
Pixie Treasure
Beware the Spontaneous
Trike Dance!
Jon took this one
at the park on Friday
Created With
Just Dotty
by Neverland Scraps
available at
Pixie Treasure
{Fairy}
Another of the photos
Jon took of Celia
at the park on Friday
Alpha and Journaling Mat
by Clever Crow
Created With
Just Dotty
by Neverland Scraps
available at
Pixie Treasure
Trike Dance!
Jon took this one
at the park on Friday
Created With
Just Dotty
by Neverland Scraps
available at
Pixie Treasure
Another of the photos
Jon took of Celia
at the park on Friday
Royanna Fritschman
MerCas Designs
MerCas Designs
Krystal Hartley
Eressea Designs
Eressea Designs
Growing Up Digital
Celia 2006
Credits:
Royanna Fritschman




4 comments:
My FAVE layout for this post is 3rd from the bottom. It's so magical! I love your piano music!
For great brownies from the store bought boxes, instead of oil, use the same amount of applesauce. I have been doing this for 2 years and my son tells everyone "My mom uses applesause, not oil" Let me know if you try it. Love your new blog design.
I love the music and the mood here on your blog!
Celia in the Spanish means Heaven your sweet daughter is sure a glimpse into Heaven with her beautiful red curls and that wonderful smile. You have been nominated for the Brillant Blog Award check it out at
http://lifesongkreations.com
Post a Comment