Monday, July 7, 2008

More pics from the "farm"

I'm holding down the fort today. Everyone is at Missionary Renwal OR on vacation. I was gonna go over this afternoon but I need to stay and babysit one of my projects, which is okay by me since I feel like mush today.

We had a fairly (blessedly!) uneventful holiday weekend. I took a few pics at Maw Maw Tate's on Sunday, but no "4th" pics to speak of. Celia came home from preschool last week covered in glitter sparkles and a "America Bless God" handpainted t-shirt!

I did my Independence Day (the movie!) LO (scroll down to previous post!), but I never even had a chance to watch it! Maybe I'll be able to fit that in tonight.



I used some more pics from the "farm" to create these 3 LOs using ValGouveia Designs' {Kit Nice Day}, from Art and Scrap. Such a cute kit with really great colors!!


2 comments:

I-Krea design said...

O, I love your LO's in this post!
I love the photo on the side of your LO, It's so creative!
Thanks for sharing and I'm a fan of your work!

Anonymous said...

Good words.