We had a long long LONG Thursday. Bear stayed with M&P so we could rest and go see The Dark Knight.The Dark Knight was amazing.
I didn't see Heath Ledger in the movie. He wasn't there--just a sad clown in his place. I didn't see his face or smile--not even a hint of his voice. His performance was flawless--and that is a rarity I respect and truly admire.
Now I feel like the sad clown at the realization of the magnitude of his tragic death all over again.
Or maybe I'm just feeling incredibly melodramatic. Go figure.
Cheerful, happy scrapbook pages to follow later today. TGIF.
5 comments:
The movie sounds like it is really good. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Wow what an amazing blog. Sounds familar. My hubby and I finally got a date night and saw the Dark Knight too. Your comments regarding the movie where well said.
I'm just unbelievably happy that his last performance was his best. I guess it's a good thing in the end that we won't see him going down hill in his film choices.
We need to have a Heath marathon.
I get nothing but reave reviews for Heath Ledger's performance. Ironically, he played the character the way the original comic was written. It wasn't until it was created for tv that the joker became something different.
I haven't thought much about Heath's passing. I'm still mourning River Phoenix
I'd like to see the Dark Knight. Maybe this weekend (?) It's so sad that he passed away. He's a good actor.
Post a Comment