It just popped in my head to do a page for my movie scrapbook of Glitch (from Tin Man) with one of his quotes curled around his hair. :D
Today has been LONG! For M&P even more so, I'm sure! I spent 2 hrs doing laundry. And now Jon is off painting tonight. My sweet Bear went to a birthday party and to Granny Dolly's later--she was sooo tuckered out! So I get a bit of scrap time on my own, so I'm scrapping and watching Tin Man (again).
I'm having a CT of my sinuses on Wednesday. How gross is that? Sure would be great to be WELL for a change though! Pray they find something they can fix!

Today has been LONG! For M&P even more so, I'm sure! I spent 2 hrs doing laundry. And now Jon is off painting tonight. My sweet Bear went to a birthday party and to Granny Dolly's later--she was sooo tuckered out! So I get a bit of scrap time on my own, so I'm scrapping and watching Tin Man (again).
I'm having a CT of my sinuses on Wednesday. How gross is that? Sure would be great to be WELL for a change though! Pray they find something they can fix!
Okay, I'm a dork, and I titled this one "DinoSlide" after the Sliders episode I just watched. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment