Monday, September 1, 2008

September cometh!



Wow, what a busy month this is gong to be!!


  • Congratulations to all the new designers and creative team members at Faith Sisters!http://faith-sisters.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-birthday-faith-sisters-we-welcome.html


  • I just recently joined Paula Philips Creative Team and now she'll be a designer at Faith Sisters too!


  • Digital Paper Hearts officially opened! Lots of great stuff there!


  • I'm on the September Guest CT for Duchess Designs!


  • My birthday is the 13th!


  • Faith Sisters Birthday Bash this month!


  • Nic, is your little Rainbow here yet? Nic's leaving me at work and we'll get a new person--that will be weird!


  • Gotta finish up my FS ABC Scripture Swap pages too!


  • So many things going on I'm sure I'm missing something!
I had a burst of energy yesterday so I cleaned my car (thoroughly, we're talking vacuum and fine tooth comb!) and then I came home and rearranged my living room furniture. Wow! I could use some more energetic days like that!!

I'm on Disc 3 of my new Sliders Season 4 set. My early birthday present to myself. :)

No comments: