Celia's watching Nim's Island and eating cough drops *cough cough* and I'm drinking my OJ and Sprite, and Jon is off to class after being home sick all day. I've been delinquent in uploading my scrapbook layouts so I'm going to remedy that now! I'm finally conscious at the same time Celia is preoccupied, so I thought I should get busy! Mmmmm, I love Sprite and orange juice!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Being sick is no fun :(
I've been icky for far too long! I don't even have the energy to fold socks! Ack!
Celia's watching Nim's Island and eating cough drops *cough cough* and I'm drinking my OJ and Sprite, and Jon is off to class after being home sick all day. I've been delinquent in uploading my scrapbook layouts so I'm going to remedy that now! I'm finally conscious at the same time Celia is preoccupied, so I thought I should get busy! Mmmmm, I love Sprite and orange juice!





Celia's watching Nim's Island and eating cough drops *cough cough* and I'm drinking my OJ and Sprite, and Jon is off to class after being home sick all day. I've been delinquent in uploading my scrapbook layouts so I'm going to remedy that now! I'm finally conscious at the same time Celia is preoccupied, so I thought I should get busy! Mmmmm, I love Sprite and orange juice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment