Monday, February 2, 2009

Just a Little Lunch-break Update!

We survived the ice! Prayers for those still in survival mode!
I've been slacking, but here are three layouts I did this weekend. Enjoy!

Created with Nikki Painter's Crocheted Love
Digiscrapilicious' Abridged Kit
Eva Lindqvist's Lovable Word Art

This is Fargo. Say "Hi!" Fargo!
Fargo (From Eureka!) Created with Kreative Karma's My Funny Valentine Kit
(Alpha freebie from Krystal Hartley)

I did this one for the January Find Your Muse Challenge with LisaMarie at Plain Digital Wrapper
Created with {Beyond Measure} by Gypsy Couture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the "train" at DST:) LOVE your pages! Your dd is absolutely the cutest little doll!!!!! I'm a sucker for red hair! Me and both my sons were blessed with red hair and I have the curls:) My dd has brown hair though...sigh. Again what a CUTIE PATOOTIE your little one is! :)

Anonymous said...

very cute pages! I love your DD hair. from one redhead mother to another .. LOVE IT!

Lena said...

I agree with Martha...Celia is a CUTIE! I have red hair too...so I'm a bit partial as well! :)