I think she's going to stay the night at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's again tonight so I too can get some rest. Maybe by next week we'll be running around the front yard together again!!
Here are some layouts I did today. Our office had lunch together, but since I kindly didn't feel the need to spread strep to the rest of them I just stayed at my computer and scrapped! Also found some great Paris stuff from Divine Digitals for an insane bargain!! *wahoo!*
These layouts were all made with Scrap Carli's {Little Girl} kit at ARTandSCRAP. So much pink to play with!!
This is my older sis and my precious Bear after my lil sis's college graduation.
My Bear.
This is my older sis and my precious Bear after my lil sis's college graduation.
My Bear. Colleen inquired as to why I never make scrapbook pages of her...so I obliged. *giggle*
Celia at the 2007 WP Christmas Party. (Love this little round frame!)
I made this one with Kreative Karma's new {Vintage American Memorial} Kit, from FaithSisters.com. I just love scrapping old hymns, and this was perfect!
This one is from Rowena Field's fabulous grunge frames, extras and alpha in the Faith Sisters Shop as well. LOVE THIS STUFF! The buttons are from my Facebook Flair stash. The quote is from a Jars of Clay Song, {Faith Like a Child}.


No comments:
Post a Comment