Celia "helping" daddy make the sidewalk.
Credits: Michelle Boroni (Come Back to School Kit, paper, frames, glitter and stars overlay, and daisy), Drehi (A Reason to Shed Blood, tape strips; Lovely Flowers, floral overlay), Eyelet's Scraps (Joy pin), Krystal Hartley (Little Black Alpha), Journey's With Jamie (stitched hearts), Izzy's Crisdam Designs ( stickpin and word art from her Dulce Sophia Collection).
I found this cute house on one of my Flickr groups...so I thought it could be our new front yard. :) Credits: Krystal Hartley (Little Black Alpha), Journey's With Jamie (stitched hearts), Michelle Boroni (Come Back to School Kit, frame)
Drehi's Stairway to Heaven papers got me thinking about Rich Mullins (again), so I created this LO using one of his songs. Word art by Eyelet's Scraps (Believe in Me Kit).

My layout for the Faith Sisters Honesty Challenge. Created with Emma Moore's Eyelet's Scraps "Believe in Me" Kit.
My layout for the Faith Sisters Scripture Challenge, Wisdom. Created with Emma Moore's Eyelet's Scraps "Believe in Me" Kit.

My layout for the Faith Sisters Honesty Challenge. Created with Emma Moore's Eyelet's Scraps "Believe in Me" Kit.

2 comments:
Whata cute lil helper! Great LO's have a great day!
I love her pink jacket! Cute lo's!
Post a Comment