MawPaw kept Missy C on Friday night so I could play! Then I managed to squeeze in as much as possible on Saturday and Sunday and finished by 6pm Sunday! 30 challenges--which I created as 29 digital pages, one paper layout and 2 paper cards. Woohoo, go me! And I finished off the weekend by tending to the roses and mowing the yard! I have thorny stab wounds, an aching back, and 30 fabulous completed challenges to show for it! ~I am slightly proud of my little self.~
Scraptoberfest is coming up in October--I will plan ahead for that one! Strange how much fun you can have all alone with a computer and a chat room full of silly scrappy ladies! PTL! hehe! Still actually very giddy over getting all the challenges done--and on Jon's crabby computer no less!
"I have no fear of drowning; its the breathing that's taking all this work~"
Click HERE to visit the Inspiration Gallery at Faith Sisters
to see all the wonderful layouts uploaded this weekend!
Click HERE to visit my member gallery!
I thought this would be an appropriate song for this post!
Click PLAY in this slideshow to hear WORK by Jars of Clay!!
{These are paintings of cats I did 8 million years ago!}
5 comments:
WOW! You were BUSY!! Great job on all the layouts - I'm just in awe!
wow! 30 projects? Congrats, WTG!!!
Fabulous Slide show. I really should do it too. Love all your layouts.
Wow! 30 lo's is amazing! And they are all gorgeous! You go girl!
Oh my goodness - what a wonderful weekend you must have had!
Post a Comment