I'm on the Creative Team for Faith Sisters -- but no one had to even ask me to brag on this kit; it's AMAZINGLY adorable!! This cute cute cute Lost in Space kit is by Wilro & Co --at Faith Sisters. The flower doodles on the Prayer Bear layout are by Eressea Designs (Hi, Monique!) and some of the extra elements on the second one are from artandscrap.comWednesday, May 7, 2008
~Lost in Space!~
I'm on the Creative Team for Faith Sisters -- but no one had to even ask me to brag on this kit; it's AMAZINGLY adorable!! This cute cute cute Lost in Space kit is by Wilro & Co --at Faith Sisters. The flower doodles on the Prayer Bear layout are by Eressea Designs (Hi, Monique!) and some of the extra elements on the second one are from artandscrap.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, what a great slideshow! TFS!
Fantastic, lovely slide :)
lovely slideshow. very pretty
Such a cutie! Priceless photo!
And 30 layouts in 1 weekend! WOW!!! Pretty sure I haven't even managed 30 layouts in the last year!
Post a Comment