Well, I've been disgustingly, painfully, frustratingly, ...more ingly words even sick with strep and a massive sinus infection. I'm SICK of it! But I picked myself some lovely roses to help me feel bettah.
And here are some lovely layouts made with the Faith Sisters Father's Day Collaboration Kit. *so cool!* This one features Eressea's contribution!
Here's Paw Paw!
I love these photos. I took these from my backyard. We have the best sunsets here! *yay sunshine*
My Jon is the flashlight king!!
Here's me and my lil sis!Created with Izzy's Crisdam Designs. This is her Dulce Sophia Kit. Pretty cute, eh?
These next three pink and yellow and incredibly girly layouts were created with Netmaus's incredibly adorable Fairyland Kit from ARTandSCRAP. Katrina and Celia...I think this is circa summer 2006. Wow, amazing how quickly you forget!
Katrina and Celia at Kelsey's baccaleaureate. Love Celia's expression here...say what???
LOVE this one, I think it looks stinkin adorable if you ask me!! LOVE my lil Bear!!
Katrina and Celia at Kelsey's baccaleaureate. Love Celia's expression here...say what???
LOVE this one, I think it looks stinkin adorable if you ask me!! LOVE my lil Bear!! The grass, clousd and suns are by Nikki Painter (Faith Sisters).
Now these next three were created with the Faith Sisters Sacrificial Love Collaborative Kit. I love finding out how many wonderful goodies are packed into these kits. As you can see, they are incredibly versatile!!
This is my precious, precious, darling girl--about how loving she is. Wow, what a kid I have.
Now these next three were created with the Faith Sisters Sacrificial Love Collaborative Kit. I love finding out how many wonderful goodies are packed into these kits. As you can see, they are incredibly versatile!!This is my precious, precious, darling girl--about how loving she is. Wow, what a kid I have.
*Be still my heart!!!*
"I {heart} My Friends" tag by Gretchen Tripp.
Font is Just Me Again Down Here (use this one a lot!!).
And here's a random LO of lil sis. The extra elements and star border mat are from Kreative Karma.
And here's a random LO of lil sis. The extra elements and star border mat are from Kreative Karma.And here's an older pic of me and big sis. Word Art by me. :)

3 comments:
Sorry to hear how sick you've been! uggh thats now fun! Get better soon!
Lots of great los! Thanks for sharing them.
Rachel
get better soo
wish you the best
celia is so sweet and so are those layouts!
tfs
psi
Great layout!!! I love the one with the poem for your daughter!
Post a Comment